Refer a Friend or Family Member to CFG Wealth Management
What is the CFG Ambassador Program?
The CFG Ambassador Program is our way of saying “thank you” for your continued support and loyalty. Our passion for educating friends, family, neighbors, and colleagues about how we can help them achieve peace of mind in retirement is what allows us to serve our community. We very much enjoy this opportunity and are honored to be able to do so. We appreciate you for being our advocate and thank you dearly for introducing us to those you believe we can assist, both now and in the future.
When do I become a CFG Ambassador?
After the person or couple you refer attends their complimentary initial review, you become a CFG Wealth Management Ambassador for the next 12 months. We appreciate the opportunity to share with them information that could give them peace of mind in their retirement, just like you. There is no obligation for them to become a client.
Who should I introduce?
Take a walk back in time. Remember how you felt before your initial meeting with CFG? The daunting list of questions and unknowns… all the puzzle pieces… and unsure how to make everything work?
- Do you understand the phases of financial life… Accumulation vs. Distribution?
- When is the optimal time to take Social Security?
- How will rising inflation affect your cash flow?
- Do you have a withdrawal strategy in retirement?
- Do you know how to increase income, but not income taxes?
- What are the potential financial risks of Long-Term Care?
- How to use your retirement account to leave a family legacy?
If you know of someone that currently feels this way, or they cannot confidently answer these questions regarding their retirement income planning, a review with CFG Wealth Management may be exactly what they deserve.
How can I share about CFG Wealth Management?
There are three primary ways to share what you have found in CFG Wealth Management with others:
- Submit an interest to be contacted via the form on this page, or click the link below.
- Call our office or visit our Events page on this website for a list of upcoming educational classes. The person you introduce can learn more about us by attending one of our classes in Statesboro, Pooler, and Savannah (GA) or Beaufort and Bluffton (SC).
- Email our office at Christy.Stone@chancefinancialgroup.com, copy your friend, family member, co-worker or neighbor and we will be happy to assist them.
How am I recognized?
During the year, we will host a very special event to say ‘thank you’ to our clients that have had at least one referral attend a complimentary initial review. Your confidence in us is the highest compliment we can ever receive and we are honored to recognize you for recommending us.